Monday 21 May 2012

Back in the saddle again

Actually I have been for a while, just haven't written anything about it. I bought an exercise bike which has taken me through the winter. It's great watching TV while exercising instead of sucking up whatever the local guardian of the countryside has spread on the roads to cover up the black bags left lying around.
I had forgotten what it was like being out on the bike and I took to pondering this today.

Why is it that I have a well padded bottom, Sir Chris Hoy looks like he doesnt and yet mine is sore as anything after being out. Its bizarre. Does that mean that very thin mattresses like prison will be better, slatted sofas, no mattress comfortable.

Think about it , something out there isn't quite right. Answers on a postcard

 I will try to be a bit more regular so to speak on here but if not I blame it on you for not interacting with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment