Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year Happy New Year, May we all have a vision now and then of the world where every neighbour is a fre eh eh end.

Can anyone remember that song? Damn I wrote that got distracted and now I cant either....sh1t. Oh ok got it, just had to look at the title to get back on track ( boom boom).  I think its from ABBA but a wonderful song anyway.

I am feeling massivley upbeat this year even though after sausages mash and beans alone on New Years Eve I did feel a little downbeat and teary. I think it was probably the wind that caused the tears but who knows why I was downbeat,

The point ( I promise I will get there) is that I was thinking about what this year should bring, what we want it to bring and what it probably will bring because they are three distinct things. It should bring peace harmony and a lottery win as I have invested so much. I want it to  bring buttocks that dont feel the pain of the rub anymore as I have been cycling for a while and I now despair of the ache.

But the beautiful truth as Alan Carr ( give up smoking guru, now dead of err .....lung cancer) always said is that will bring more war, stock market chaos and various papers talking the euro down, massivley aching buttocks again, and two numbers on a weekly basis. As Hugh Grant once said....Bugger.

Anyway truthfully I feel more positive this year than ever before. I have resolutions and yes they do involve food and drink but not all. They also involve cycles and going the extra mile.

Come with me dear reader and together we can be where we want to be at the end of 2012. ( Pub in East Acton)

More interaction please though.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment