Thursday 17 November 2011

OMG Hold that thought! Interactive Blogging

You all know about E-petitions right? Well I thought an e-blog-petition was a good idea.

So here goes.

Discussing today with a close friend I mentioned that I would really like to blog about the thoughts that cascade through my brain whilst cycling. You know how some people can form that perfect O with their mouths? Thats exactly what close friend did! Naturally she assumed that as I am a man then I must think about sex every six minutes so therefore in my 54 minute trip I would have at least 9 lewd thoughts and therefore that is all I am likely to talk about. I explained that I covered everything from inventions to the meaning of life through to why my thighs quivered on a downhill bit. Sex rarely entered the equation ( ok no more than once  every couple of minutes anyway). So I resolved to ask if you wanted to hear my innermost thoughts. Its a simple vote, Yes or No and once results are in I will decide what I want to do!!

Any poo smelling farmers( (did you know it is legal in this country to spread human poo on fields?) who vote will not be counted. Over to you. Isnt life grand in a democracy?

My new cycle rack hasnt arrived yet!

8.2 miles this morning :)  9.7 chocolate biccies this evening :(

1 comment:

  1. Mankind has always yearned to know the inner workings of a great mind... maybe keep yours to yourself? ;)

    ReplyDelete